Bonus Terms & Conditions
General Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Players are not able to withdraw bonus funds and should consider these funds to be solely virtual.
- All slots and scratch cards by Fugaso, GS and Betsoft are applicable in the use of bonus funds.
- The deposited balance in conjunction with the bonus balance, are together subject to a wagering requirement of 30 times before it is possible to make a withdrawal.
- Special promotional deposit offers might carry a higher wagering requirement.
- It's the players responsibility to ask about the wagering requirement before starting to play.
- The wagering system is operated in the following way for example: A wager of €10 within a game is calculated by the system as a €10 wagering.
- If a player wishes to cancel any bonus then they must do so by contacting customer support. It is only possible to cancel a bonus before any bets/wagers have been placed using those funds.
- If a player wishes to prevent an automatic bonus from being applied to their account then they should contact customer support to let them know before making the deposit. Players are advised to wait until they receive confirmation of their request before making the deposit.
- Wagering requirements and conditions are applied to bonus funds and deposited funds unless stated otherwise.
- After the receipt of a bonus you will be limited to cashing out twenty (20) times the applicable deposit made by you until your balance reaches zero (0).
- All bonus balances and wagering requirements are reset when the players’ balance reaches zero (0).
- All accounts which have been inactive for 15 days or more are subject to the removal of any and all no deposit bonuses applied to the account balance.
- Each and every bonus is limited to one device, computer, email address, banking details, person and/or household. We retain the right to cancel/remove any winnings in the event that this term is broken.
- Players with withdrawals currently pending on their account are not eligible for new bonuses.
- In the event that abuse/fraud is detected and the casino has clear eveidence of this then withdrawals can be held by the casino. All withdrawals are subject to auditing.
- Where a player has placed bets on games that do not fall under the subheading of slots and/or scratchcards then the casino reserves the right to remove and/or withhold any winnings made by the player that’s connected to an active bonus balance.
- Where irregular play is identified and evident, the casino has the right to suspend and withhold winnings and/or withdrawals. Irregular play is identified as but not limited to the use of the following techniques and techniques that are similar to them: Martingale, Placing zero, low margin betting, hedge betting. These are all considered to be irregular play in the endeavour to achieve wagering requirements of bonus funds.
- All general terms and conditions apply in addition to these terms.
- The terms set out here apply to any and all promotions offering and/or delivering free spins including but not limited to the VIP program at the casino.
- Any and all winnings that a player achieves through free spins will be immediately converted in to bonus funds when added to the account balance.
- The maximum withdrawal amount for a player from their Free Spins is €100.After making the withdrawal request for the Free Spins winnings, the player must deposit a minimum of €50 before the withdrawal will be paid. Winnings from that deposit can only be withdrawn after the player has placed a minimum of 100 bets. The player can consult the player history to count how many bets were placed.
- There is a 45 times wagering requirement on bonus funds that must be met before a withdrawal can be made.
Non Deposit Bonus
- These terms and conditions are applied to all free spins and free bonuses that are offered and/or delivered while a deposit is not required.
- Player will be permitted a maximum of one (1) bonus per computer, household, person, email address, banking details.
- Winnings that are accumulated as a result of free spins will be immediately converted in to bonus funds at the point of being added to the account balance.
- Bonus funds are subject to 60 times wagering requirements. Unless stated otherwise within the terms of any specific promotion.
- Before a player can make any withdrawal of winnings accumulated via a no deposit promotion, they are required to make a deposit of no less than €20 with a credit card in order to verify their account.
- The maximum withdrawal amount for a player from their Free Bonus is €100.After making the withdrawal request for the Free Bonus winnings, the player must deposit a minimum of €50 before the withdrawal will be paid. Winnings from that deposit can only be withdrawn after the player has placed a minimum of 100 bets. The player can consult the player history to count how many bets were placed.The casino has the right to expire, end and/or remove any promotion at an time for any reason it deems necessary.
- Blackjack, Roulette and Poker in all their forms are in no way eligible to play with bonus funds and do not count towards play through and/or wagering requirements.
- All Cashback carries a wagering requirement of 1X.
- Players cannot withdraw winnings derived from a Cashback until the sum of the cashback is wagered in full.
- All Cashback is restricted to a maximum withdrawal limit of 10X the cashback amount.
- All Cashback is non-withdraw-able, and the casino reserves the right to deduct issued Cashback money from pending withdrawals.
- General terms apply in addition to these terms and conditions.
- Players from the following countries will not be eligible to make any withdrawals related to this bonus and or the winnings accumulated from this bonus: Algeria, Libya, Sudan, Nigeria, Mali, Eritrea, Morocco, Mauritania, Djibouti, Congo, Kenya, Niger, Uganda, Angola, Namibia, Mozambique, Gabon, Zambia, Afghanistan, Armenia, Bangladesh, Uzbekistan , Vietnam, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, North Korea, Malaysia, Macau, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Kazakhstan, Indonesia, Bhutan, Brunei, Burma, Rwanda, Somalia, Palestine.